Now a days almost everybody have a Smart phone. Its one of the best modern inventions that put you in a position that you couldn’t even imagine 10 years back. Well, only a Nokia 1100 can do the basic task of communication. But Smart phone is for multi tasking. A lot of essential functions has made it part and parcel of daily life. As the smart phone grows , some rumors or myths or misconception are also present there. Today i will tell you some of them. With the advancement of technology these smart phone myths are debunked.
Common Smart phone Myths Thats are not True
Here are the true facts : Keep it in Mind, these are TRUE FACTS
- Charging your smartphone overnight does not kills the battery.
- Task managers does not help to prolong your battery life.
- Gaming drains much more battery than Internet.
- More cores does not means better performance.
- You do not need to charge your phone to full before first using it.
- Turning of your phone does not damage the battery. Rather a simple Reboot can make the device faster.
- Using a Task Killer Will Speed Up Your Android Phone.
- No need to Drain Your Phone’s Battery Completely Before Charging It.
- You does not need a Screen protectors to prevent scratches. Most of the higer end phone has features to prevent scratches.
- Mega pixels has nothing to do with Camera. Yes , its true. Most of the people look for Megapixels before buying phone. The marketting policy also targets these customers. Now a days Selfie is a trend. And there are some Selfie camera phone also available. iPhone still offers 8 megapixels camera while many Android phone even offers 16 MP camera. More mega pixels means large size photo, not the best quality.
- Android phone does not get viruses. Only few malware can affect your phone. But only if you are installing them from outside Google Play. SO you dont need any Antivirus app.
- Cell phones does not cause Cancers.
- You can use your phone while its charging. There nothing wrong with it.
- Do not let your smart phone battery die. Charge it when it goes below 20%. You dont need to drain it regularly.
- Frequent charges will do no damage to your battery.
- Turning of Bluetooth and WiFi does not prolong battery life. They only consume battery when they are being used. But unless you are using it, you should probably turn them off.
- Off-brand chargers will not damage your battery. But the charger came with phones will charge it better.
- Magnet will not erase your data.
Thats all for now. If you happen to know any more , let me know. I will add that in the list. Thanks.