Olympic is now the talk of the World. Peoples are getting around London to see the great historic movements. If you have plan to visit London in this beautiful occasion, you will definitely need to know the Map of London, Attractive places, Visitor information, Tube and Rail Map, Bus Routes etc.
Download London Planner July – August 2012:
Inside you’ll find fun of Olympic proportions, including where to watch the Torch Relay, sporting action on outdoor big screens, and exciting Games events that are free to attend. Download July-August London Planner [PDF 25MB]
London Underground (Tube) Map:
Central London Bus Map:
This handy map shows key bus routes in Central London in relation to major tourist attractions. Download Transport for London’s Central London Bus Map [PDF 1MB]
Alternate Link: London Bus Map
London Visitor’s Guide with Bus & Tube Maps:
The Welcome To London leaflet includes Central London Tube, bus and rail maps, general information for visitors as well as some useful tips to help you make the most of your trip. Download Free Welcome to London booklet [PDF 2MB] OR Alternate Link Welcome to London booklet
All Visitor and tourist maps by Official Site For Transport of London Visitors guide and bus route map (PDF 6.85MB)
Download London City Map JPEG image format Dimensions: 5279 × 3746 Size 2.80Mb
Download London City Map PDF Format (320Kb High Quality)
Download London Pocket Guide:
In The Guide
- Cheap Eats Where’s good for ‘sausage and mash’ and other traditional favourites foods.
- Neighbourhood Watch A breakdown of the English capital’s coolest areas.
- Budget Tips Ways to save money, make a plan of budget, what’s to do for free and more.
- A Day in London… We give you our ideal day, complete with a trip up the London Eye and an evening in the West End.
The London Official City Guide App:
Powered by visitlondon.com, this app shows you where to go and what to see in London. Quickly find out what’s free near you, browse our must see recommendations, and receive alerts for secret events and London special offers.
1. What’s on – Discover what’s going on near you, find free and unique events
2. Places – Browse London landmarks, places to visit for free etc
3. Trails – Stroll along some of London’s most scenic streets and meet London 2012 mascots Wenlock and Mandeville with this free Discovery Trails.
4. Map – search nearby events and places on an interactive map and plan your route
Inclusive London App:
Inclusive London allows iPhone users to locate appropriate hotels, rooms, restaurants, pubs, shops, museums and more with accessibility information. Find our more on the Inclusive London website or download from the Apple app store.
Hailo Black Cab App:
This London taxi app lets you order a black cab to your current destination and tells you how long you will have to wait. This smart and incredibly handy app is available on both Android and iPhone. All it takes is two taps on your iPhone or AndroidPhone. Pay cash or card, with no charges above the meter.Find out more on the Hailo website.
Other essential Site:
London City Guide by The Guardian: Explore London