Want to see your internet speed? This is the best free ware software available today for monitoring network speed. It is also the best alternative of the popular internet speed monitor software DU Meter. I am using DU Meter since buying this Optimus (the name of my computer, do you have a name of your PC? Share with us.) There are a lot of websites that will show you the network speed of your connection, but only for one time. This software will provide you real time speed. You can really keep an eye over the internet speed.
What Is NetSpeedMonitor:
NetSpeedMonitor is a light weight Network Monitoring Toolbar software for Windows Taskbar. With NetSpeedMonitor you can see the current up- and downstream speed of your Network Interfaces and the amount of data transferred. It also shows a short traffic overview, you can also see detailed daily and monthly Traffic Statistics. NetSpeedMonitor toolbar requires no additional drivers like other Network Monitoring tools do !
- Connection Table with all TCP/UDP endpoints
- Daily and Monthly Traffic Reports
- Fully Customizable with Multilingual User Interfaces
- Quick Access Toolbar
The Best Alternative Of DU Meter:
DU meter is a popular mostly used network speed monitor software. But is is not free, you have to buy it. I am going to introduce you with NetSpeedMonitor. This is a ISP speed test software that will show you the current speed your internet connection.
Latest Version: 184.108.40.206
Licence: Freeware (Donationware), Closed Source
Author: Florian Gilles
Release date: April 5, 2010
NetSpeedMonitor can be installed on the following systems:
- Windows XP, Windows XP Pro x64 Edition
- Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition
- Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64 Edition
- Windows 7, Windows 7 x64 Edition
It is available for both 32 and 64 bit version of Windows. If your computer is 32bit Please download the X86 version from below link. The most computer is in 32bit version including me.
NetSpeedMonitor 220.127.116.11 for Windows (msi, x86) *
NetSpeedMonitor 18.104.22.168 for Windows (msi, x64) *
Well the http://www.floriangilles.com/ does not provide the Download link anymore. So i have uploaded the file in Dropbox. [UPDATE]
At Windows XP and Server 2003 NetSpeedMonitor can be enabled if you right click on your Taskbar and select NetSpeedMonitor at the Toolbars menu.
* requires Windows Installer 3.1 for installation; in Windows Vista and Windows 7, Windows Installer is already installed.
How to Install Net Speed Monitor on Windows 8
[UPDATE] Ignore the review saying this does not work on Windows 8, it does, all you have to do is Right-Click, go to Properties, press the Compatibility tab, tick the check box and select an older OS in the drop down (or “Previous Version of Windows”) this worked for me at least, no problems what so ever with the software… hope this helps 🙂
- Installer needs to be updated to work on Windows 8 without compatibility mode
My Network Speed By NetSpeedMonitor:
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1833 7nNRnk8CBDPw3UPX1foShcgjCcWuCcGg2XNJ0eJBi6iuWCC10LNBBJueipKcoySw 581673c43ec0e0d9234274bee8cf2e9401961712&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme