Microsoft has released the final stable version of NET Framework 4.6.2. It is now available for download. The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 is a highly compatible, in-place update to the Microsoft .NET Framework 4/4.5/4.5.1/4.5.2/4.6/4.6.1. The offline package can be used in situations where the web installer cannot be used due to lack of internet connectivity. NET Framework 4.6.2 is already part of Windows 10 Anniversary update. Those using Windows 10 v1511 or other versions of Windows like Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, can download and install the latest .NET framework version on their computer.
The .NET Framework is a managed execution environment that provides a variety of services to its running applications. It consists of two major components: the common language runtime (CLR), which is the execution engine that handles running applications; and the .NET Framework Class Library, which provides a library of tested, reusable code that developers can call from their own applications.
This is an offline installer. There are separate installers for the web and offline installation. If you intend to redistribute either of these installers in the setup for your own product or application, we recommend that you choose the web installer because it is smaller and typically downloads faster. You can download the web installer here. Wherever possible, Microsoft recommends you use the Web Installer in lieu of the Offline Package for optimal efficiency and bandwidth requirements. The offline package can be used in situations where the web installer cannot be used due to lack of internet connectivity. This package is larger than the web installer and does not include the language packs. You can download and install the language packs from here.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 2.5 GB of available hard disk space (x86)
- 2.5 GB of available hard disk space (x64)
The .NET Framework 4.6.2 includes new features in the following areas:
- Character categories
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Windows Workflow Foundation (WF)
- Converting Windows Forms and WPF apps to UWP apps
- Debugging improvements
For a list of new APIs added to the .NET Framework 4.6.2, see .NET Framework 4.6.2 API Changes on GitHub. For a list of feature improvements and bug fixes in the .NET Framework 4.6.2, see .NET Framework 4.6.2 API Changes on GitHub.
Download Link: NET Framework 4.6.2 Offline Installer (59Mb)
To download in different language click here
How to Find the Net framework version on your computer?
Click Start> Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs. Scroll down the list of installed applications until you find Microsoft .NET Framework the version will be listed next to the name. You will find it here.
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1834 iwVBEl2P8lPoD1FILTI75riEOs9-1iPTYx0uOWTFYL-bNhW25eSGmj4fkcN9yWC8 0e25c3ee5f62ccb69a8e51715ee6b2d473192157&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme