Microsoft Corporation has released the latest version of .NET Framework. It is 4.5.1. Both Web installer and Offline Installer versions are available for download. but it is quite wise to download the offline version. Here is the Download link for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1. Previously Microsoft has released Windows 8.1. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 is installed in Windows 8.1. So if you are using Windows 8.1 you dont need to download this update. This is exclusively for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8. It is an update to Microsoft .NET framework 4 and .NET framework 4.5.
Why Dont Download the Web Installer?
The Web installer is a small downloader that Downloads the original full installer. It determines the OS and components applicable for a particular platform. It can not be used without internet connections.
Supporting Operating System:
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 850 MB of available hard disk space (x86)
- 2 GB hard drive (x64)
What’s New in the .NET Framework 4.5.1
Microsoft has published the full information about this latest version of .NET Framework 4.5.1. Click on the link to see it.
Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1
- net frameowrk 4 5 1 offline installer, framework 4 5 1, net framework 4 5 1 download, download microsoft net framework 5 1, framework offline installer, download net 4 5 1, download net framework 4 full installer, offline net framework full, framework 4 5 1 download, go Microsoft com link NET Framework 4 5 1 Installer