Youtube is the most popular video sharing website. Android users can directly download youtube videos to android phone without the help of computer. Its easy to download youtube videos from computer. But you will need special app to download youtube videos on your android device. Here I am going to tell you how you can do it. The most popular app for downloading youtube video on android mobile is Tubemate. Tube mate is not available in Google Play. It violets the Google policy. So Google has deleted all same kinds of App from Google play. But there are other sources from where you can download youtube videos with various quality.
YouTube was awarded as the Google’s best app in 2013. Everyone knows Youtube. There are so much content you can not imagine. You can even see full movies in You Tube. Zerodollarmovies.com is the site where you can find full movies available in youtube. Its easy to watch youtube video if you have a good speed internet connection. But what if you want to save the video.
DISCLAIMER: I will not be responsible in any kind for downloading copyright material from YouTube. This method must be used for non-copyright material and/or for educational purposes. The downloader will solely responsible for violating the copyright infringement. See here my Terms and conditions.
Direct download Youtube Video Directly on Android Phone
Step 1: Download Tubemate App
We will use Tubemate app for downloading youtube videos. Download Tubemate from below link. You should Download the Tubemate app from trusted source. There are so many infected fake Tubemate on ‘Google Play’ and internet.
Please get TubeMate from the verified sites for your safety.
Go to http://tubemate.net/ to get the trusted and verified source for downloading.
Step 2: Install Tubemate
It’s free, supported by ads but not obtrusive. With this app, you can search YouTube videos directly on your Android device, select one you like then press the green overlaying Download button, pick a resolution and a file format, TubeMate will do the rest for you. As Tubemate is from a different soure, you need some modifications in your Application settings to enable install from “Unknown Sources”. If you have done this before you don’t need to go through this. Follow the below rules:
- Open Menu on your phone and tap the Settings Icon.
- From the Settings menu, choose Applications option.
- Tick-mark the Unknown sources option. Allow installation from non-market applications.
- Now, launch the TubeMate APK file and it will install on your phone.
Step 3: Download YouTube videos with Tubemate
- Launch the TubeMate app
- Search for any video that you want to download
- Choose any video from the results and simply tap on it.
- When it opens the video, tap on the green arrow. NOT on the ads.
- You will be prompt to download or watch the video. Tap on Download.
- You will see the available resolutions of your chosen video. Tap on any resolution to start downloading.
- You will see the download progress in the notification bar.
If any problem regarding the installation or Tubamate upgrade, see here installation guide.