Advanced System Care is a popular computer take care software. It has released the latest beta version with new feature and interface. It’s free to download. Advanced System Care will help to clean, optimize, speed up and protect your computer efficiently. It’s come from the popular company iobit.
The main interface keeps the familiar Scan button front and center making it easy to optimize your computer for any skill level. By default Advanced SystemCare 11 will scan for startup optimization, registry clean, privacy sweep, spyware removal, junk file clean, and shortcut fix. Optionally, you can add in registry defrag, security reinforce, vulnerability fix, internet boost, system optimization, and disk optimization. Some of these are their other apps. Overall scan with the default settings took just a few minutes.
Scanning for everything can be selected with one click and takes an additional five to ten minutes, at the minimum, however very reasonable considering what it scans for. Of course, you can always go back should you change your mind and want to select or deselect any choices you made.
RAM and CPU monitoring remain to look at what you’re using right now. Settings include the familiar basic settings, link to support, and more. Other features remain, including the toolbox for digging deep for issues or diagnostics. It also includes some other IObit apps.
Advanced SystemCare 11 Beta is as solid as a stable release and makes optimizing your computer as simple as you like, or as complex, as you need.
- New cool design for more intuitive and fluent experience.
- New Security Reinforce helps diagnose and fix system security weaknesses with 1-click.
- New Homepage Advisor detects any changes to your homepage and search engine to avoid browser hijacking.
- Rebuilt Performance Monitor intelligently monitors and optimizes system resources for top PC performance.
- New disk optimization engine improves disk performance to a large extent.
- Rebuilt IObit Undelete to support NTFS & FAT file systems, and portable storage devices, and also improve file search & preview.
- asc 11 beta