Bangladesh Education Board conducts the SSC Exam and Dakhil exam every year. Dr. Dipu Moni is the new Hon’ble Education Minister. She was the former Foreign Minister. She has a very excellent educational background. She is an MBBS Doctor also. So we expect a better term in regarding education system of Bangladesh. There are total 10 education boards including 1 Madrashah and 1 technical education board. SSC exam will be started from 2nd February 2019 and continue till 5th March 2019. There are nine Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education are responsible for conducting the public examinations such as Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary Certificate level public examinations. The Boards are also responsible for the recognization of the private sector educational institute.
Education Board Official Website: http://www.educationboard.gov.bd
SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result Website: http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/
Secondary and Higher Education Dept: http://www.shed.gov.bd/
SSC All Education Boards
- Dhaka Education Board
- Rajshahi Education Board
- Comilla Education Board
- Sylhet Education Board
- Chittagong Education Board
- Dinajpur Education Board
- Jessore Education Board
- Barishal Education Board
SSC Result 2019
SSC examination result 2019 will be published on 4th May 2019.
How to Get SSC Result from Education Board Website educationboardresults.gov.bd
- Step1: Go to www.educationboardresults.gov.bd
- Step2: Choose SSC/Dakhil from “Examination” option.
- Step3: Choose 2019 as your examination year.
- Step4: Select your Board Name.
- Step5: Type your SSC Roll number and Reg Number in next two boxes.
- Step6: Solve Simple Security Math and press the “Submit” button.
- Step7: You will get your result.
How to Get SSC Result from eboardresults.com
Eboardresults is a web-based result publications system developed by education board. One of the systems of Digital Bangladesh. They started their journey back in 2015. Due to the huge load in result publication day, they have made this website to tackle the messy situation.
Follow below instruct to download your SSC Results 2019.
- Step1: Go to eboardresults.com
- Step2: Now choose SSC/Alim/Equivalent as “Examination”
- Step3: Choose 2019 as a passing year.
- Step4: Now Select your Board name.
- Step5: Select Individual Result
- Step5: Type your SSC Roll Number in next box.
- Step6: Fill up security key and press Get Result button (Green colored).
- Step7: You will get the result.