Do you want to taste the newly released Mac OS X Mountain? But dont have a Mac. So this post is for you. This post is about to collection of some post published on different site that shows how to run OS X Mountain Lion on a simple PC. Mac OS X Mountain Lion was released some days back. It is quite a popular OS for tech lovers. Those have a great knowledge on Hackintosh can install a OS X Mountain Lion in a computer, but the majority PC users will need tutorial to do so. So i have collected some tutorial about How To Install Mac OS X Mountain Lion In Your PC. See these below tutorial, i think you will understand. Its not that tough to use this Mountain Lion. Just follow these step by step procedure. Some tutorials need a Mac and the other are not.
Install Mac OS X Mountain Lion In PC
There are some website that will provide you the basic ways to install Mac OS X Mountain Lion In your Computer. Follow these instructions.
This tutorial was published in MakeUseOf. This tutorial needs a Mac. You will need
- A Mac, with a purchased copy of Mountain Lion already running – I won’t be showing you how to pirate OSX.
- A fairly recent PC with a compatible motherboard.
- An 8GB USB thumbdrive.
This tutorial was published in tonymacx86.An installation tutorial can seem daunting at first glance, especially when trying to remember cryptic terminal commands and sorting through volumes of misinformation on the web. This guide requires no coding, terminal work, or Mac experience of any kind. This tutorial does not require A Mac to install OS X Mountain lion. Though you will need to buy the OS X Mountain Lion Application from the Mac App Store. If you dont have access to Mac app store, you can purchase the Snow Leopard Retail DVD, update to 10.6.6, then update to 10.8 directly. UniBeast Method Overview In order to start fresh, you’ll need access to a functional computer running Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.6 or later. 1. Purchase the OS X Mountain Lion Application from the Mac App Store 2. Prepare a UniBeast USB 3. Install OS X Mountain Lion 4. Install drivers and bootloader extra using MultiBeast
This tutorial was published in Geeknizer. This method needs an operational OS X system. So if dont have it follow the above process. Here’s what you need:
- UniBeast / Multibeast. Download it from Tonymac forums and install to /Applications.
- Access to an operational OS X system. (This can be your friend’s macbook or another hackintoshed system)
- An Original copy of Mountain Lion 10.8 (you can download it rom Mac App Store)
- 8gb USB drive or greater.
- A lot of patience.
This tutorial was published in Redmondpie. Now that Apple have released OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion to the world, there are a lot of happy campers out there who are enjoying the latest and most advanced operating system from the Cupertino based company. This tuorial will show you the easy way to install this operating system in your computer. So this proces does not require an operational OS X system. Requirements:
- Access to a Mac to download OS X Mountain Lion from App Store and prepare UniBeast USB Drive.
- A minimum of 8GB or larger USB flash drive.
- A PC capable of running OS X Mountain Lion.
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1834 1jT7cY-4Wiponrre8z2deOmNF5k42K3og4m0O7PEGCZxGADTAX638Qe1VrgkIRSK e9df767ee0864341d0bbdcf91d9e4a0136045920&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme