Microsoft has released the latest version of .NET framework. You can download the offline installers link from here. It is a update for Microsoft Previous .NET Framework 4 , 4.5 and 4.5.1. Note that Windows 8 already comes with .NET 4.5 and Windows 8.1 update includes .NET 4.5.1. This version 4.5.2 runs side-by-side with the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and earlier versions.
Download Net framework 4.5.2
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (Web Installer – 1.1 MB)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (Offline Installer – 66.7 MB)
There are both online and offline download link. If you want to distribute it yo your friends and install it in multiple system, you need the offline download link.
You will need to reboot your PC after installing the net framework. So you better save your work and close all other running applications. Microsoft has already scanned this version of net framework for any viruses. You may re-scan this with your antivirus software.
Supported Operating System
Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 850 MB of available hard disk space (x86)
- 2 GB of available hard disk space (x64)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Developer Pack installs the multi-targeting pack for .NET Framework 4.5.2. Its original size is 328.3 MB.
Download link: Go to Net Framework download page, select language and click on Download
- Version: 4.5.2
- File Name: NDP452-KB2901951-x86-x64-DevPack.exe
- Date Published: 5/6/2014
- File Size: 328.3 MB
This package installs the following components:
- .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Multi-Targeting Pack: Contains the reference assemblies needed to build apps that target the .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Language Packs
- Multi-Targeting Pack Language Packs: Contains the IntelliSense files to display help while building apps that target the .NET Framework 4.5.2 through Visual Studio and third party IDEs.
How to Find the Net framework version in your computer?
Click Start> Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs. Scroll down the list of installed applications until you find Microsoft .NET Framework the version will be listed next to the name. You will find it here.
OR you can find it another way.
Open command prompt and write the following command. Click on enter. You will find the installed the net framework version.
wmic product where "name like 'Microsoft .NET Framework%'" get name,version
How to open command promt? Click on start menu and Write command in the box. You will find it.