I have bought Nokia 6303 Classic in September of 2010. I used my phone for net browsing, played game, run many software, dictionaries etc. After about one year i bought this PC. Now i play various game in my PC. But i cant forget that old passionate game of mobile. I played them whenever i am out. So now i want to play this mobile game in my PC and run the Java (.jar extension) software of mobile in my computer.
So here is the process to run or play mobile java software or game in your computer.
We will use emulator to run .jar file in PC. There are two best emulator. I will discuss about both.
It Supports MIDP 2.0, MMAPI (JSR 135), Mobile 3D Graphics (JSR 184), Mobile 2D Graphics (JSR 226), Bluetooth APIs for Java (JSR 82). These are the technical term that is not so necessary. You can visit Mplayit homepage to know more about it.
- Download the Zip file and extract in your computer.
- Click on the Player.jar and open it.
- Now click on the File menu at the top left corner and then Open.
- Browse any .jar file in your PC and open it.
Download Mplayit From Homepage
By SJ Boy Emulator
SjBoyEmulator don’t have website, so you have to download it from file sharing website.
- Download the file.
Download SJ Boy Emulator from Ziddu.com
- Unzip the file.
- Install the software on your PC. Now run your program.
- After installation Open a .jar file by Right click. Then Open with SJ Boy Emulator.
By Tools option you can take snapshot of your software or game. You can also change the screen to other various phone such as Motorolla V300, Sony Ericsson K750. So lets enjoy this software.I usually prefer it.
There are also another Emulator named by KEmulator Lite v 0.9.8. It has the same mechanism as previously mentioned. Download KEmulator. Extract the RAR file and Run KEmulator.exe. Go to Menu: Midlet>Load Jar and choose the game that you want to open.
The features of this emulator:
- You can record your activity as videos.
- Take Screen Shots of you activity.
- 2D and 3D graphic engine.
It is needed, that you install Java Runtime Environment (JRE) on your computer, in order to run java content. It is completely free and is easy to download and install from official java website.